Friday, October 22, 2010

Hot 100 update # 2

Happy news!  I vowed to be in the 250s this Friday and this morning I weighed in at 259.4.  *whew* - just made it!  But I made it!  So I'm still on track to be under 245 by the end of December. 

I did get a great mark on my tax course mid-term assignment.  A woman who sits behind me said "you must not have a life.  You must sleep with the textbook.".  Little does she know!  Some days I'm blessed just to have a half hour to myself.  I have no idea what brought about that catty comment, but I just laughed. 

I've been to the gym every day this week again and I've tried two new classes.  The 'step & pump' on Tuesday night and 'legs, bums and tums' last night.  Today is my big day at the gym because I don't work on Fridays.  But first to the lab for my fasting blood test.   I've been fasting for 16 hours now and I seriously want to eat breakfast!  I forgot about the fasting blood test yesterday evening when I ate an early supper.  sheesh.

2 comments:

  1. The comment was probably just made out of jealousy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for making it into the 250's! The way you are going, I'm sure you'll make your year end goal. :-)

    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete